Monday, April 9, 2012

Catch up with Emma

Well I actually have a lot that I could blog about but the third trimester has finally caught up with me and I find that every spare moment I just want to rest.  So during my normal blog time (nap time) I have been joining Emma and taking naps.  But, for those of you that like to keep up with Emma and what she is doing (especially our family) here are a lot of pictures from the last few weeks...

As girly as she is, she loves to hunt for worms, caterpillars, and snakes with her daddy

The aquarium box turned into a jungle with sticks, sand, rocks, leaves, and play animals
Playing with a bunny at Mrs. Lindsey and Mr. Kenny's house

Went to lunch with Aunt Shu, Daddy, Mommy, and Gradon in downtown
Shaking our wiggles out... great kids song that we learned at story time at the library
Watching Daddy wash the car (wasn't interested in helping)

I mean who would want to help when the other option is to sit and eat cookies!

Hanging out with Jelly and George

Swinging at Gig and Poppa's
Playing outside after hunting for Easter eggs... the flowers on the left are the ones that Emma planted!!!

In some Easter eggs there were stickers... she wanted to share them with Abby!!!! Let's hope this is a sign of good things to come!

She is my favorite sweet little Emma!

So the garden girl returns again!  This time they are not just talking to one another but swimming together!


Check out that running!

Happy Easter sweet girl!  It was a great, relaxing day of fun with you and Daddy at home!
After looking at all of these pictures I realized that I need to take the camera away from Daddy and get some pics of them so hopefully the next post of pics will be a lot of Daddy-Daughter!

I hope to have a burst of energy sometime soon and catch up on blogging about the women's conference I went to, some great recipes I have found, and the weeks that we are counting down till we get to meet Abby!  But, if I don't get to posting these blogs please forgive me... I'll just blame it on being 8 1/2 months pregnant... after all, I only get to use that excuse for a few more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment